Your insurance documents on CarInsurance.com require Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download this free from here if you do not already have it.
If you have Acrobat Reader installed and you are still unable to open your document(s), you may need to disable your pop-up blocker.
One method that will temporarily disable most pop-up blockers is to hold down the Control (Ctrl) key on your keyboard while you click on the link for the document. Keep the Control key pressed until Acrobat Reader opens with your document.
If it is not your pop-up blocker, it may be a security setting in your browser. Adding our site as a Trusted Site will alleviate this problem.
Steps for adding our site as trusted in Internet Explorer:
- Go to the menu option Tools (it is located in the upper left and portion of the IE window), then click on Internet Options
- Click on the Security Tab
- Click on the Trusted Sites Icon
- Click on the Sites Button
- Then type in http://www.carinsurance.com in the text box
- Click on the add button and our site should now be listed in the box below
- Click on OK
- Now make sure the security level is set to Low. If it says the security level is at a custom level, click on the Default Value button.
- Click on OK
You can always call a customer service representative if you have trouble printing your auto insurance policy or your other insurance documents. If you are still having issues please contact Customer Service (1-855-430-7753) for assistance.