Call Us Toll Free: 1-855-430-7753


See if your question's been answered
Looking for more answers? Find advice to
commonly asked questions from our team
of insurance experts.


Where can I purchase insurance for just my golf cart?


Golf cart insurance is a type of specialty insurance that not all insurance carriers provide. Currently we offer this coverage through Safeco Insurance.

Please call 1-800-936-0356 and one of our partner representatives can assist you. You may also ask a Safeco representative about a homeowners policy if you are in need of one or want to get quotes on a new policy.

Your homeowners policy may cover the golf car on your own property but most homeowner insurance policies do not cover golf carts as a part of the homeowners property. This can be a significant liability to golf cart owners involved in accidents. Golf cart insurance is normally inexpensive and easy to obtain.

In addition, through our partner you can have additional discounts if you combine your golf cart insurance policy with your auto insurance policy. 



Add Comment

Leave a Comment
0 Responses to "Where can I purchase insurance for just my golf cart?"