CarInsurance.com has been offering drivers expert advice about the different types of car insurance and how to shop for them since 2003. Using a combination of industry expertise and information drawn from proprietary rate analysis, CarInsurance.com is a source for unbiased answers and data about what consumers should expect from an insurance policy. The site can connect you with car insurance providers in your area who want your business based on your basic insurance profile: ZIP code, age, current insurance coverage, marital status and whether you own a home.
Helping you find the best car insurance coverage
Our site is a comprehensive consumer guide to car insurance and offers the following:
- Expert answers to your questions and advice from Penny Gusner, our consumer analyst.
- An easy-to-understand explanation of the different types of car insurance coverages.
- Car insurance articles that teach you how to find the most affordable rates.
- State- and city-specific details on car insurance laws and driving-related issues.
- Average car insurance rates by ZIP code to give you an idea of what a policy costs in your neighborhood and to allow you to compare rates.
- Advice on how much car insurance you should buy and why.
- Car insurance rate analysis by age and coverage level.
Michelle Megna, managing editor: Michelle is a writer, editor and an expert on car insurance and personal finance. Prior to joining CarInsurance.com, she reported and edited articles on technology, lifestyle, education and government for numerous magazines, websites and major newspapers such as the New York Daily News.
She exclusively drives old Subarus with many miles on them. By her count, she and her husband have owned 11 over the past eight years. Follow her on Twitter @CoverageQueen.
Penny Gusner, consumer analyst: Penny has been working in the car insurance business for more than 10 years and has become an expert on procedures, rates, policies and claims. She has seen it all, and working with CarInsurance.com from its inception, she researches the routine and the bizarre with equal enthusiasm.
She has three very active children and a husband with a zeal for quirky cars.
For car insurance questions:
Car insurance expert Penny Gusner will answer your questions and respond to you personally via email.
For public relations inquiries:
Contact Diana Dang: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owned by QuinStreet, Inc.
CarInsurance.com is owned and operated by QuinStreet, Inc. (NASDAQ: QNST), one of the largest Internet marketing and media companies in the world. QuinStreet is committed to providing consumers and businesses with the information they need to research, find and select the products, services and brands that best meet their needs.